Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's all in the title

It took me a long time to come up with a blog title. I tried to come up with something unique. I thought about myself for a long time and kept stumbling across strange titles like "Blonde Monkey" which really didn't characterize me at all. I thought about "Notes from the Pink Pen" but that just seemed too generic. And then it hit me. I chose Rose-Colored Crooked Toes because it is uniquely me. It is something that I usually keep hidden because when anyone does see my toes I usually get many comments on how funny they are. They are a part of me, a part of my story.

So what is this blog for?

This blog is intended to be a place for me to write. Since the journalistic deadlines have ceased and the creative writing courses are done, I needed somewhere to put my thoughts down. I will be writing stories of my life (some in the past, some in the present). I will be writing reviews of things I have seen and done. I will be referencing you to the athletic side of me at http://arachelontherun.blogspot.com. I will be commenting on news and news people. I hope that you enjoy your visit here.

Stay tuned for my first story...the story on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment